Wednesday, May 28, 2008







We went to Arizona for Memorial Day weekend. It was a quick trip but still great. We attended Amber Whiting's wedding and visited with old friends there. We watched Tyra Bingham dance in her dance recital (She is a beautiful dancer) and then we spent Sunday in the mountains at our Rothesberger reunion. I love the outdoors and the spirit that you feel there. We had an uplifting testimony meeting and it was just great to feel such love from relatives. We visited Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie's graves and enjoyed Dad share special memories of his childhood. I loved it! Maylee loves the mountains! She quickly got dirty and was lovin' all the wonderful places to explore. Now that she can walk, she is all over the place. I love to see her excitement for life! It was a great weekend!

8 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm so glad you got to go to that reunion and of course we LOVED having you and Maylee come visit us. Maylee is so much fun! I wish we could spend more time with her so she'd know us a little better!

Anna said...

I am so glad you came on the trip. You added a lot and of course, Maylee is always a joy. I appreciated your sweet prayer as we headed home. That prayer brought the spirit of peace on the trip home. Thanks. Oh and also, thanks for sticking up for me. Mom

Anna said...

Good report on our trip. I am thankful you came. You added a lot and so did Maylee of course...our little joy.

H and E said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I am so glad you have your new blog up and running and I can leave comments now. Dinner was great the other night! Thanks for planning it!

Kelly said...

What fun to be with your Family. Nothing like a Family Reunion. Your little Maylee is so CUTE!
SO HAPPY you are back to Blogging keep it up love see what your doing!

Reisner's said...

vicki! I'm so glad you found me. I was just thinking about you the other day on your bday and wished I could wish you a happy birthday. How old is your little girl? She is a cute baby. Looks like you are doing really good.
Sheena

Nate and Lynlee said...

Hey girl! Mari told me you talked to her about the headbands. I'm glad. You will love wearing them. Let's get the girls together again and do something!

Heather said...

Vicki, I love the picture of you and Maylee with the flowers. So beautiful. Wish I could have seen your dance recital. Looks like it was a lot of fun.