Thursday, October 9, 2008

We've moved to Lehi

So Maylee and I made our move to Lehi. Lori and Deron just bought a home there and had an extra room to spare! It is helping me out so much - I love them and I love living in Lehi! I thought the commute to Provo every day would bug me but I'm totally fine so far. It is nice to have a new, fresh place to live! We are right across the street from a park and an elementary school with great neighbors and friendly new faces to meet. It kind of has a small town, Round Valley-ish feel to it, except we are 4 minutes away from a freeway. Maylee and Annie play very well with each other and Lori and I do too! It is one happy family! I'll show pictures soon.

7 comments:

H and E said...

Yeah I am so excited for you! What a great change. So I am going to be there in less than a week for a visit and maybe we can get together and get things set up. Miss you!

Kelly said...

How fun for you and Lori to be together! This will be a time you will never forget... Cherish every day! What would I give to be close to my sisters!

Heather said...

How fun to get to live with your sis. J came and lived with me for two months and I was in heaven. I bet Maylee will love having her cousins so close.

Anna said...

You are a blessed and beautiful woman. You will add to the Watanabe family and they will be a blessing to you as well. Mom

Anonymous said...

Vicki! Every once in a while i like to make a comment letting you know I'm still reading your blog! so sad that is the only way to communicate in such a busy life.

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

Hey Vick! We really should be roommates, our time has come!! Hahaha! I loved living with my sis, Heather taught me so much! It was a blast, I know this will be the same! And we're close now!! Woo hoo!!

Princess Di said...

Vicki...This is Diana (Hardy) Cragun! I miss you so much and found your blog and was really excited to get in contact with you! How are things? Tell me what's going on! I heard you were the PHS cheer coach! You go girl! That's awesome! I wish I could help you out:-) I sometimes really miss cheer! Anyhow, you can check out my blog at cragunandcompany.blogspot.com
Love ya.
Diana