Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lehi Love












Living in Lehi has been such a blessing! I thought the commute to work would bug but it's not bad at all. Lori has helped me out a lot with Maylee and I just enjoy living in a new area. Maylee and Annie are buddies. They for the most part play well together. It has been fun to have Maylee around Annie. Her vocabulary has improved and she likes to do everything that Annie does. We might even have her potty trained soon because when Annie goes - Maylee follows by example. Maylee loves Luke. I like when she holds him. She gives him cute little kisses and bend down to softly say "hi".
Did I mention we live right next to a park? It's like a backyard! Maylee loves to slide and climb around! I love watching her play and seeing her enjoyment.





1 comment:

H and E said...

So fun! I am glad you are liking your new place....it looks like Maylee is loving it as well!