Thursday, May 28, 2009


In April I went to the Dominican Republic with six other friends: Chris, Gina and Carson Eady, Brooke Haws, Josh Jones and Nate Dunkley. We went together to help build a home for a family there that the Eady's knew from a previous trip to the Dominican Republic. It was such a great experience! It was my first time out of the country and I fell in love with the people. We were able to gather 700lbs of school supplies to take down for a school. My testimony was strengthened of the love that Heavenly Father has for each one of us. I'm very blessed to have the gospel in my life and sometimes I take that for granted. It was great to be reminded of the importance to follow Christ and serve others. Here are my favorite pictures during our trip!




1 comment:

H and E said...

Ok so I am happy you posted about the trip but at the same time it kind of makes me want to cry that I wasn't there. I am so glad that you guys had such a great time, and enough adventure to last you till next time! I just told Gina she needs to come visit so I am thinking you should probably come along!!!!